Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Week 20

PJ Weight: 161.6
PJ Week Gain:  +0.4
PJ Cumulative Loss: 30.0

Seth Weight:   175.6
Seth Week Loss:  -0.2
Seth Cumulative Loss:  23.5

Well, that was a depressing weigh in.

I'm not completely demoralized by the small gain, though.  Last week I was shocked to see a 2 pound loss.  I think the scale might have had a hiccup last week, even though I weighed myself a couple times.  I wasn't all that good the week before I had that loss, and I was relatively on track this week, so I'll call it an average of 0.8 loss per week over the two weeks, which was about what I was averaging previously.  That sounds MUCH better than a 0.4 gain, so we're going with that.

I had a delicious Indian buffet lunch with Seth on Tuesday, which probably didn't help the scale number this morning either.

In any event, my sights are still set on the 150's, so I'll try to keep my spirits and motivation up this coming week.

December 1st is looming up on the horizon - just 6 weeks until we start our exercise program.  We've pretty much decided to try Power 90,  from a company called Team Beachbody.  I've heard good things about the program's big brother P90X, but Seth & I aren't up for anything that intense.   As programs go, Power 90 appears to be the right level of challenge for us.

Well that's all the news for this week.  Here's hoping for better results this time around!

No comments:

Post a Comment