Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Week 29: The Perfect Donut

PJ Weight:  158.2
Week results:  0.0
Cumulative loss: -33.4

Seth Weight:  171.0
Week loss:  -0.4
Cumulative loss:   -28.1

Perhaps a year ago, Dunkin Donuts had a little "design a donut" contest going.  Now, I don't know what won, but the point is you could design and submit your dream donut and they'd make it for a while.  The one I designed was like a boston creme donut, but with vanilla frosting instead of chocolate.  It of course did not win.

But fast forward to this weekend, and what did I see when I went into a Dunkin Donuts for some coffee?  Lo and Behold! It was the perfect donut!

OK, it's star shaped and has some of those crunchy round sprinkles on it, but it's a vanilla frosted boston creme donut.  And it's only there seasonally.  LIMITED TIME!!  Who knows whether it will ever come back again?!?!

I will be eating these donuts, make no mistake.  I will not be denying myself this long-dreamed-of dessert while it's here within reach only to pitifully mourn its loss when it goes.  Oh hell no.

I'm doing my best to fit them into my weight watchers points for the day (with neutral results, as shown by my remaining at exactly the same weight as last week), and I'm limiting myself to a maximum of one per day, not half a dozen, but lest there be misunderstandings allow me to reiterate and make this abundantly clear:

I.  WILL.  BE.  EATING.  THESE.  DONUTS.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment