Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Week 6


Week 6:  July 13, 2011
Weight:              176.8
Week Loss:           1.3
Cumulative Loss:  14.8


This will be a short one.   This week I have something much more important to do than blog.

And you have more important things to read, for that matter.

George RR Martin's A Dance With Dragons was released yesterday.  If that fact is not wildly exciting to you, one of two things is going on:
1.) You have not read the first four books in the series (see below), or
2.) You are brain-dead, and there's nothing I can do for you.

If point number 1 applies to you: Do not walk, but RUN (even better - DRIVE) to your nearest book store and pick up all of the books in Martin's "A Song of Ice and Fire", and begin reading the first novel "A Game of Thrones".

Go now.  I'll wait.

Never mind waiting.  I've waited almost 6 years for this book.  I'll be here reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment