Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Week 17

Weight: 164.0
Week Loss: 0.4
Cumulative Loss: 27.6

Cumulative Team Mintz Loss:  49.9  (So close!)

Whoops.  I almost forgot to blog today.  I remembered to weigh in this morning, but I rushed out the door and thought "I'll post later".  Well - 10PM is later.

To be fair, I spent all day devising a "what's next for the diet" plan.  Namely: Exercise.

Starting December 1st, our halfway point, we'll be starting Some Kind of Exercise Program.  I started looking into the Team Beachbody DVD programs, which I've heard about from multiple people.  So far I've not learned enough to decide conclusively for or against any of their programs, so I'll leave that debate for another blog.

For now I'll simply put the question out there: If you have a particular workout program that you enjoy, can be done at home with a minimum of equipment, and is relatively low-impact (for those of us whose anatomies don't agree with the jarring impacts of running and jumping) do recommend it to me - either by comment here (if they're working... evidently they weren't a week or two ago) or by email or facebook message.

Well, that's all for this week.  Hopefully after a week of research I'll have more to report.

1 comment:

  1. Get a Xbox "360 Connect." There are some good exercise programs plus it's a video game. It's a win win solution! =D

    ReplyDelete