Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Week 14

Weight:     166.6
Week loss:     1.2
Cumulative loss:   25.0

So, a little deja vu here, but I've hit the 25 pound mark.  Again.  Stupid new scale.

I must say I'm pleasantly surprised. I really thought the one big meal off-diet would make for a bad week, but it seems being otherwise good all week paid off. Yay!

The anniversary dinner was wonderful. We had filet mignon.  Creme brulee!  French fries! Yummy creme brulee!  Onion rings! Delicious, awesome, amazing creme brulee!

Did I mention the creme brulee?

It was tasty.

I only ordered one.  And I didn't even lick the bowl clean.  I am the very model of restraint.

And for those wondering, Book of Mormon was entertaining.  If you enjoy South Park's brand of off-color, sacrilegious humor, this is a musical for you.  If you are even mildly easy to offend, especially in the area of religion, stay well away.  That said, we had a good time.

And we had creme brulee.

No comments:

Post a Comment