Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Week 33

PJ Weight: 158.6
Week Gain:  +1.8 (ouch)
Cumulative Loss: -33.0

Seth Weight: 169.8
Week Gain: +0.2
Cumulative Loss: -29.3

Well, my eldest daughter Jade caught some kind of bug this week that sent her temperature through the roof (105+) and I was NOT concentrating at ALL on what, when or how much I was eating.

It shows.

The best I can say is that I'll try to do better in the coming week, assuming Raven doesn't catch the same bug.  (She was showing signs this evening that she might have... which makes me nervous.)

Gold stars to Seth & me for sticking with the workouts though.  Still didn't miss any even with Jade being sick.

In any event, this is another "whoops it's 10pm Wednesday and I still haven't blogged" blog, so I'm going to call it a day and hope that when I wake up in the morning my tiny little girl doesn't still have a fever!

No comments:

Post a Comment