Thursday, April 19, 2012

Week 46: Drat! Missed one!

PJ Weight:  158.8
2-week Gain:  +2.4
Cumulative Loss:  -32.8

Seth Weight:  176.2
2-week Loss:  -2.6
Cumulative Loss:  -23.1

So last week was the first week I missed in this 52-week experiment.  At least I have a good excuse.  I was flat on my back for the better part of last week with what the doctors say is benign positional vertigo.  I just call it bloody annoying dizziness.  I was immobilized and therefore getting absolutely no exercise.  I was also bored out of my mind, and couldn't have cared less what I was eating.  Therefore the gain, while not welcome, was not unexpected either.

Seth lost weight over the past two weeks, so Team Mintz actually is down a net 0.2 pounds.  Go us?  Yeah.  Go us!

I have no qualms whatsoever about basking in the glow of Seth's success if it means I can more or less ignore my less than stellar performance this week.  Go Team Go!

While I did have a significant gain, I've been making some healthier choices.  I've been drinking more water - more a product of just being really thirsty than a real desire to avoid soda, but it's a healthier choice nonetheless.  I've also been cutting back on the sweets the past several days.  I had let go while I was sick, but I've reined in again.

Hopefully I will see that gain reverse itself over the next couple weeks.  I'd like to end this whole experience on a happy note.

That's it for me for now.  Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment