Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Week 47

PJ Weight: 158.4
Week Loss: -0.4
Cumulative Loss: -33.2

Seth Weight:  175.8
Week -0.4
Cumulative Loss: -23.5

I weighed myself yesterday morning and was 157.0.  This morning for the official weigh in, I'm up a pound and a half.

My scale is laughing at me.  

Even so, I lost something this week, so I'll take it.

I managed to make several good choices this week, like eating some apples for a snack instead of donuts, and eating some strawberries or some yogurt for breakfast instead of donuts, and pretty much trying NOT to eat donuts.  I think I had one this week.  Possibly two.  Either way, that's not a bad number.

I cooked my first ever lasagna on Friday night, which came out pretty well, had some homemade gelato that a friend made on Sunday, and I had two nights where there was pizza for dinner, so the fact that I was down a pound and a half yesterday (and half a pound today - STUPID SCALE) should tell you just how good I was the rest of the time.

With any luck the scale will better reflect my efforts next week.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment