Thursday, May 3, 2012

Week 48

PJ Weight: 157.4
Week Loss: -1.0
Cumulative Loss: -34.2

Seth Weight:  178.2
Week Gain:  +2.4
Cumulative Loss:  -21.1

I managed to pull off a loss this week, which amazes me.  I had not been very diet-minded since we got our Girl Scout Cookies.  Those things are a plague and a curse.

A tasty, tasty curse.

So, given my long-standing policy of "An Open Box is an Empty Box", I'm surprised I managed to lose.  But in my defense, I only ate one* and shared the rest of them.

And while I'm talking about food that falls into the not-so-good-for-you category, I offer you this picture of my brunch from the other day:


Pancakes are yummy, but are not generally diet food.  Oh well.  At least they were entertaining.

'Til next week then.  (4 to go!)


*box.


No comments:

Post a Comment