Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Week 49

PJ Weight: 158.6
Week Gain: +1.2
Cumulative Loss: 33.0

Seth Weight: 178.6
Week Gain: +0.4
Cumulative Loss: -20.7

So, there's that gain that I was expecting last week.

Yep.

Rather than write about the depressing numbers up there, I'll just chalk it up to the remaining girl scout cookies and a rather large portion of indifference.

Things that I'm definitely NOT indifferent about: Our cousins are expecting a set of twins* tomorrow afternoon (via c section - hence the specific arrival time) and we're super excited about it.  Jade and Raven will have some playmates at the Thanksgiving get-together, and two of the most amazing people I've ever been fortunate enough to meet will be parents two times over.  (Whether or not you're reading this, good luck guys!!)

At least SOMEONE will be losing weight this week!

And, on that happy note, I'll see you next week.


* An interesting factoid about my growing extended family:  While twins do not run in my or Seth's direct lineage, all of our cousins who have had kids have had twins.  That's 4 sets now.  My first cousins on both my mom's side and my dad's side, and then Seth's first cousins on his Mom's side, and now his ... kind of obscure-relationship'd cousin [mother's first cousin's daughter... Wikipedia failed me... we're going with "cousin"] also on his Mom's side.
(And we're also excited for Seth's cousin on his dad's side, even though she'll be breaking our cousin-twin-streak in a few months!)

No comments:

Post a Comment