Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Week 50

PJ Weight:  160.6
Week Gain: +2.0
Cumulative Loss: 31.0

Seth Weight: 178.6
Week Loss: 0
Cumulative Loss: -20.7

Aargh.

Not a happy scale week for me, but good for Seth in that he managed not to gain anything.

Some people would become more motivated as the end of their proclaimed year of dieting drew nearer.  I am evidently not one of them.

In happy but unrelated news, I just created a sewing nook in the corner of my bedroom where the dog bed used to be.  Sorry dogs, but it's not like you used it anyway.  You guys just spend all night sleeping on my torso.  This just formalizes the arrangement.

And as for new & interesting food-related things:  I picked up a southwestern-style quinoa and black bean mix to try, and some tofu-filled ravioli.  So I'm still experimenting with healthier choices, and still trying.  I'm just not quite as passionate about it as I was 50 weeks ago.

But heck, I weigh a lot less now and I have no designs on supermodeldom.  (Is that a word?  It is now.) Why should I be very passionate about losing more?  :-)


PS - As a follow up from last week, our new twin cousins are Leo (Lionel) and Nico.  I just can't wait for the Thanksgiving gathering chaos!  I'll have tiny babies to cuddle!!  Yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment