Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Week 44

PJ Weight: 156.4
Week Loss: -1.0
Cumulative Loss: -35.2

Seth Weight: 178.8
Week Gain: +4.0
Cumulative Loss: 20.5

Poor Seth.  He had a week where the only thing to ask is "WTF, Scale?"  He's committed himself to starting anew and really trying to watch himself this coming week, since he was way off the wagon this week past.  And I'm here to cheer him on.  You can do it!  I have faith in you!

I had a decent week despite a cooking a huge pasta and meat sauce dinner on Sunday night to celebrate the Game of Thrones premiere.  I also consumed a whole lot of garlic bread.  So... I'm kind of surprised I pulled out a loss this week.  I'll take it, though!

I also did 10 squats today.  Therefore, I get a gold star for doing something, even if it's only 10 squats.

Oh - and I get another gold star for not eating the piles of cake and hamburgers and hot dogs at the free BBQ buffet at work today.  I just had a half hamburger, and the rest was all veggies, grilled chicken, beans (just a few) and watermelon.  Yay!

Every time I get to a weight around 156.x, I start to think "Hey, maybe this is the week where I'll finally crack into the 155.x's....."

And maybe it is.  If I don't get ambushed by too many chocolate bunnies*.

*Vicious creatures, bunnies.  I'm not alone on this one.  
"Look, that rabbit's got a vicious streak a mile wide! It's a killer!"  -- Tim, Monty Python and the Holy Grail

No comments:

Post a Comment