Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Week 25: Happy Thanksgiving

PJ Weight: 159.0
Week Gain: +0.2
Cumulative Loss: -32.6

Seth Weight: 174.4
Week Gain: +0.2
Cumulative Loss: -24.7

Happy Thanksgiving everybody.

We're making our preparations for our Thanksgiving feasting.  We're planning on continuing exercising right through the holiday.  No taking time off.  As for diet...  Well...

Erm...

We'll just see how that goes, shall we?

I'll try not to completely gorge myself on things that are unwholesomely awesome.  But I make no guarantees.

Hear that?  No Guarantees.  At all.

As long as we're clear on that.

Our gains this week have to be some kind of weigh in day water phenomenon or something.  Both of us were down a full pound yesterday, we didn't go overboard yesterday or anything, and this morning the scale decided to get cheeky with us.  I hateses that scale.  But the gains don't worry me too much.

The exercising is going well.  So far we've seen progress.  Seth was saying this morning that he's able to do a little more every time we go through the cardio workout, and I see the same is true for myself.  We still have a long way to go, of course, but we see progress.

And I didn't mention it last week, but it really says something about you when you're doing an exercise video, and you turn to your exercise partner and say "Did he just say let's go to lunch?  BEST WORKOUT VIDEO EVER."

No... that was "go do Lunges".  Right.  Sigh....

No comments:

Post a Comment