Thursday, March 8, 2012

Week 40

PJ Weight:  157.4
Week Gain: +0.4
Cumulative Loss:  -34.2

Seth Weight:  173.2
Week Gain:  0.8
Cumulative Loss:  -25.7

Well, this is another week where my Wednesday weigh in becomes a Thursday blog.  Evenings with the kids are so chaotic that I often forget what day it is.  Whoops.

The numbers tell us that it was another less-than-stellar week for Team Mintz.  Again, I'm surprised that the gain wasn't a bigger number given the fact that neither Seth nor I was all that interested in being careful about our food intake.

I feel motivated to do better this week, and have been doing so, since we have a sort of physical exam coming up on Sunday to qualify us for life insurance.  I'd like to have a decent weigh in when they put me on the scale.  Granted, they'll be using their scale, and I'll be wearing clothes, so I'm going to be penalized no matter what.  Plus, in order to be officially out of the "overweight" class I'd have to weigh in at less than 155, which isn't going to happen, but I'm motivated to have the best possible number on the scale come Sunday, anyway.

We'll see what our numbers are.  Chances are good that we'll be smacked with premium penalties because we're heavier than we should be, but at least we don't weigh anywhere near what we used to!

No comments:

Post a Comment