Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Week 39

PJ Weight: 157.0
Week Gain: +0.6
Cumulative Loss: -34.6

Seth Weight:  172.4
Week Loss: -1.8
Cumulative Loss: -26.5

To my gain and Seth's loss this week I say "Not Bad!"

Honestly I'm surprised my gain wasn't more, so I will take this and be delighted.

I had a bit of a phuggidall week.  We've all had them, and this was one for me.

Example: What are we having for dinner?  Chinese?  I'll have the eggroll, the beef with mushrooms and sauce, the wonton soup please, and, oh-yeah-by-the-way, I'm picking up some flying saucers from Carvel while I'm out to pick up the food.

See? Phuggidall.

I could blame a variety of factors individually or in combination, but I won't bother.  This week is done, and it was tasty, and I'll just buckle down and try to do better during the coming week.  One day at a time, one week at a time, one donut at a time.

Wait. One of those things, it was not like the others, eh?

Whatever. Phuggidall.

No comments:

Post a Comment