Thursday, February 16, 2012

Week 37

PJ Weight:  156.2
Week Loss: -1.2
Cumulative Loss:  -35.4

Seth Weight:  171.6
Week Loss: -2.0
Cumulative Loss:  -27.5

Weigh in and blog day was actually yesterday.  We remembered to weigh in, but I forgot to blog.  Instead, I watched a movie after the girls went to sleep. Shame on me.  (If you're interested, I watched "Charade", starring Cary Grant, Audrey Hepburn and Walter Matthau.  It was a fun movie if you like classic movies - though I have problems believing Audrey Hepburn's character could repeatedly outrun Cary Grant's character while she was wearing heels... but I digress.)

This was a pretty good week for us, by the numbers.  We did have some days where we weren't as careful with our diet as we should have been, but I suppose the good days were more numerous than the bad.  Hooray.  I still have hopes & ambitions of making it to 155 soon.

We're smack in the middle of our week off of exercise, and doing nothing has been everything I dreamed it could be.  There's people who would say "doesn't your body CRAVE exercise now that you've been doing it for a while and all of a sudden stopped"?  To those people: I now give you a look filled with both profound skepticism and a healthy dose of pity.

}:-|

(Emoticons only go so far.  Use your imagination.)

We're both enjoying sleeping until a reasonable hour and not putting ourselves through what (for us) amounts to a little slice of hell every morning.  The little slices of hell will start up again next week.  It might be Wednesday that we start, since Wednesday's weigh in day, and Monday's a holiday and ... well ...who wants to ruin a holiday exercising?

As for what we'll do: We still have the P90X program on loan.  Perhaps we'll do some of those videos, though I'm not planning to do them in the sequence they recommend, nor am I planning to do them 6 days a week.  I'm also not necessarily planning to do any of them the whole way through, given their length.  I figure we'll do what we can get through in a half hour, do some cool-down exercises and stretches, and call it a day.

For the time being, I'm just going to enjoy sleeping in for the rest of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment