Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Week 10

Week 10: August 10, 2011
Weight:              169.2
Week Loss:           1.8
Cumulative Loss:    22.4

Seth's lost a total of 18 pounds to date, which brings the family total up to 40 pounds.  An impressive total, if I do say so myself.  Seth & me on the scale before the diet equals Seth, me, Jade and Raven on the scale now.  How about that?

I didn't really do anything different this week, but the weight loss has definitely slowed somewhat. The scale didn't really budge up until this very morning.  I was expecting a much smaller loss, but the diet gods had mercy. That makes me think it's only going to get harder from here on out.  Plus, now that I'm in the 160's I get one less Weight Watchers Point.

The reward for good dieting: less food.

:-(

This coming week is going to be particularly challenging.  We're taking Jade to IHOP for her birthday brunch - and I'm getting pancakes and hash browns, damn it!  Not getting them would be something approaching cruel & unusual punishment.  Back when I was pregnant and had gestational diabetes I promised myself a good hearty IHOP meal once I was able to have it again, and I never got it.  My time is now!

That said, I'll have to try to be especially good the rest of the week so as not to see bad numbers on the scale come next Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment