Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Week 12

Weight:                    166.0
Week Loss:              2.2
Cumulative Loss:      25.6

25 pound mark - wheee!

As of this week, I'm officially a size 14 again.  I wore my size 14's to work for the first time on Monday.  It's nice to be in pants that aren't 2 sizes too big, and going from wearing super-baggy pants at work to those that fit made the weight loss pretty obvious to my coworkers.  Evidently I had size 18's and size 14's... and nothing in between.  In any event, all the compliments were very encouraging.

Unfortunately, I have size 16 jeans, and size 12.  So now my around-the-house clothes are going to be baggy for a while.

In other news, Seth's hit a plateau with his diet the past 2 weeks, which is driving him crazy.  I can understand.  He's been doing everything right and the weight just won't budge.  I'd just like to say he's doing a fantastic job and I'm very, very proud of him.

Keep going Seth!  You can do it! <3

And when I hit a plateau, he can cheerlead for me.  I'll allow him to skip the skirt and the pom-poms.  That would just be disturbing.

No comments:

Post a Comment